Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Hey i just bought the full version of this script but it isn't working correctly, no matter what spot i choose it will run there and pretty much do nothing. Also when i choose crab claw isle it runs to the guy but doesnt click him it just stands there. Is there anything i am doing wrong? what are the optimal settings for training? 

Thanks

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bawlsax said:

Hey i just bought the full version of this script but it isn't working correctly, no matter what spot i choose it will run there and pretty much do nothing. Also when i choose crab claw isle it runs to the guy but doesnt click him it just stands there. Is there anything i am doing wrong? what are the optimal settings for training? 

Thanks

Rs update bro give devs time to update the client. 

• Like 1

Can you make it so you can choose not to spec? As I don't want to be hovering over my spec bar with a dragon scim. Also would it be too difficult to add, drink potions after resetting? Or just when you hit flat stats. Also for some reason when choosing Sand crab Isle, when resetting it travels off the island? Can't you make it so it just runs off screen? That's very bot like.

Edited by Zoobs
  • Like 1

hello czar. Just wanted to say to say great job and thank you. I just purchased this script and everything works fine except when the sandcrabs lose agro on sandcrab isle, when the bot runs off to make them reset it doesnt run far enough and it just wants to run back and forth from the training spot.  Could you make make it run a few more clicks to prevent the bot from running back and forth trying to make them go agressive again. Unfortunately i cannot use the script without most likely getting a ban.

• Like 1

New Update (v11)

- Special attacks are now optional

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

As for crab claw isle, hmm if you set your fight position in a central tile, the script has nowhere to run far away enough to reset aggro. I made the script calculate the farthest tile possible. I will make some edits here and there to make the script better. Another update coming up ^^ :D 

In the meantime set the fight tile to one side of the isle and the script will work 100% like a charm because the run-away tile will be far away and it will reset aggro. Stay tuned :D