osMinnows

Tom

11 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks, when I was testing the two red spots never happened, explains why I missed it

No worries brother! Ran it for about three hours yesterday, and it was excellent. Again thank you for your script and for releasing this. I'll keep you updated if I see anything else. :)

4 hours ago, Perserverant said:

Would it be possible to implement both the west and east sides of the dock so you can choose which side to go too rather than only allowed to start this script on the west side? It makes it less obvious especially being only on the west side of the dock all the time. It's just a thought, but it would be nice. :D

Will do this when I rework the plugin. Right now its just a port from osFisher

15 hours ago, brennanloss said:

the OSMINNOWS script i bought last night for 2.99 is it like a safe bot like the anti ban etc im new to botting cba getting ban tbh but obviously ik  its always a risk but i mean hows this bot tho with the ban rates of ppl using it?

As you stated, nothing is 'safe'. There shouldn't be anything overly stupid in the script that gets you stuck and banned, it will at the end of the day come down to your botting behaviour.

21 hours ago, brennanloss said:

the OSMINNOWS script i bought last night for 2.99 is it like a safe bot like the anti ban etc im new to botting cba getting ban tbh but obviously ik  its always a risk but i mean hows this bot tho with the ban rates of ppl using it?

Hard to say from someone who just bought this script. So far I have ran it for about 2-3 hours a day on average with no problems. All in all, just do not become over confident, and you should be fine. Also, just had a major XP jump from 35-36k to 45k/hr. Thanks again! :)

Edit: 0d125a8bbc0cf55af1eb28b6a4032ae4.png

Edited by Smart

48 minutes ago, Twisted Staff said:

can i please get a trail for this

Remember that time you ran the osFisher trial for 2 days and I called you out for it? Yeah this is the same script with limited locations

2 hours ago, djfloe671 said:

Not working for just stands still

Make sure you are at the new fishing guild area, and standing on the west side of the dock.

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Remember that time you ran the osFisher trial for 2 days and I called you out for it? Yeah this is the same script with limited locations

Make sure you are at the new fishing guild area, and standing on the west side of the dock.

why u gotta be so harsh its a new script lemme try even if 12 hours and ill buy if its good