osMinnows

Tom

Price: ONLY $2.99 LIFETIME PURCHASE (Click to Purchase)

Only have RSGP? Buy an OSBot voucher HERE.

COMMENT ON THE THREAD FOR A 1 TIME 24 HOUR TRIAL

THIS SCRIPT WILL ONLY CATCH MINNOWS

Locations:

• Expanded fishing guild

Instructions:

Start script on west side of the expansion platform (left if facing north)

Feature Highlights

Selectable Locations / Fish

xqhcK.png

Script Speed Customization

xqhde.png

Other Features

xqhef.png

Progress Reports

61 hr public minnows.png

AbkFb.jpg

Edited by Tom
  • Like 15

9 hours ago, jutison0 said:

I just bought it, but how do I put it to the slowest mode? It has two sliders that are sliding together. When I slide one the other one slides the opposite ways. Which slider to make it the slowest? So it looks like i'm afkin

You want both sliders to be to the right (not all the way) for better AFK settings

2 hours ago, Tom said:

The current version is just a port, however I plan to rework it fully and give the script its own unique features and UI once I get a slither of free time

Just a heads up, testing it now and it will double click on the spot. I wouldn't say this is usually a problem, but it does it consistently and the time between the first and second click is about 1.5 seconds. Just seems odd, thanks man it is working great though! :D

Edit: Also, if there are two red spots at the same time the bot will continue to cycle between them twice in confusion, and then continue to fish while the swordfish is eating the minnows.

Edited by Smart

7 hours ago, Smart said:

Just a heads up, testing it now and it will double click on the spot. I wouldn't say this is usually a problem, but it does it consistently and the time between the first and second click is about 1.5 seconds. Just seems odd, thanks man it is working great though! :D

Edit: Also, if there are two red spots at the same time the bot will continue to cycle between them twice in confusion, and then continue to fish while the swordfish is eating the minnows.

Thanks, when I was testing the two red spots never happened, explains why I missed it

Would it be possible to implement both the west and east sides of the dock so you can choose which side to go too rather than only allowed to start this script on the west side? It makes it less obvious especially being only on the west side of the dock all the time. It's just a thought, but it would be nice. :D