Open Source Tutorial Island Script

Explv

On 9/16/2017 at 11:53 PM, Chris said:

thx bro this helped me! i sold it for 7b 07!

It's sad because it's so true, if you just add a few random breaks to this script you can mass create accounts like its nothing and never have an issue. People keep spending money without need when there are awesome guys like Explv out here helping the community.

@kramnik for me its still working great(i just started my farm and he passed the survival section)..

do you have the latest release from github?

in the sourcecode he trys to use the shrimp to cook it maybe bring your one account past that and test after that with an other.

edit:

just got 4 accounts past that point so maybe you missing the log or the shrimp?

Edited by azn2000

4 hours ago, kramnik said:

313luty.png

Started getting this client crash error today. Happening for every few accounts.

Hmm, I'm wondering if this happens if you burn two shrimps. Any idea if that's the case? I didn't think it was possible to burn two, but perhaps it is. I'll take a look at this later today and see if I can make this a bit more robust

Edited by Explv

5 minutes ago, Explv said:

Hmm, I'm wondering if this happens if you burn two shrimps. Any idea if that's the case? I didn't think it was possible to burn two, but perhaps it is. I'll take a look at this later today and see if I can make this a bit more robust

Yes, when I opened account that have crashed it had two burned shrimps in the inventory

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Reported said:

Bot seems to get stuck right in the beginning, it just keeps talking to the Guide.

I believe jagex changed the configs for tutorial island, since this is open source, you're more than capable of replacing the old configs with the newer ones.

Edited by SyntaxRS