Looking to buy zerker from trusted person

sneaky

4 minutes ago, bkg said:

I'm not known on OSbot at all as i mainly use another client but I own a zerk with 45 def/52 prayer/60atk/85str/88range/99 mage. It has a torso/firecape and 1650 total. It doesn't have B gloves but is about 110qp with lunars/ancients and quested atk/def. The only problem with it is a rough account status as it had a 2day botting ban so it would have to be used legit. Its even attached to a 2450 total RS3 main if it matters. I've gotten out of actually playing the game and mainly just farm now. If there is anyway of using a trusted mm to hold payment or anything I'm fine with that as I'd love to get something for it rather than see it go to waste. If you think there is anything we can do PM me.

Well all sounds juicy but too good to be real. Cant accept while you still on a random status.

11 minutes ago, bkg said:

I'm not known on OSbot at all as i mainly use another client but I own a zerk with 45 def/52 prayer/60atk/85str/88range/99 mage. It has a torso/firecape and 1650 total. It doesn't have B gloves but is about 110qp with lunars/ancients and quested atk/def. The only problem with it is a rough account status as it had a 2day botting ban so it would have to be used legit. Its even attached to a 2450 total RS3 main if it matters. I've gotten out of actually playing the game and mainly just farm now. If there is anyway of using a trusted mm to hold payment or anything I'm fine with that as I'd love to get something for it rather than see it go to waste. If you think there is anything we can do PM me.

You need 100 post count to sell accounts on osbot

20 hours ago, Chuckle said:

64877922db80c6a76e397ec60a48d8b8.png038779403765640207e01f9b6f99d76f.png
ive got a few high end ones not finished questing tho would be another 1-2 weeks

if you cant find any lemme know

added you on skype

16 hours ago, Simple79001 said:

got an account low stats but has B gloves let me know, i won't be selling for less than 150m though

added you on skype

20 hours ago, rallostar said:

I've got everything except for B gloves and 94 mage :p

added

• 2 weeks later...