need skills.

killersprague

1 hour ago, killersprague said:

level 3 skiller, no combat WHAT SO EVER! looking for 10-whatever agility for full graceful, 1-63/73/83 hunter 10-50 theiving 15-50 mining.  Really just looking for quotes, make sure i can fund it!

Well graceful without canifis is gonna cost alot i can do mining for 5m

16 minutes ago, Kalphite Queen said:

I can do graceful for 13m. Finishing up my second graceful service tonight / tomorrow morning 

I can also provide osbuddy pictures of every level gained , add my Skype if you would like.

Kalphitequeen@outlook.com

if i do let you, it is a level 3 skiller, no combat xp to be gained. Just to make sure you saw that bud.

5 minutes ago, killersprague said:

if i do let you, it is a level 3 skiller, no combat xp to be gained. Just to make sure you saw that bud.

It that's no problem, the @Final Date guy that i got graceful on was also a skiller, i just do varrock from 30-50 and skip canifis, that's what i did for him also. Trust me youll have no problems with me :) constant updates - im off all weekend so if you choose me and let me start tonight ill have it done by Sunday or Monday and you'll end up with about 62ish agility by time im done