IN NEED OF A JOB

work break

Hello everyone I am currently unemployed and in need of a job just to pass the time, I love questing and leveling up stats, I am very reliable and will get things done on time I am usually on for 12 hrs a day really.

However I notice a lot of people are asking for deposits of 30m or so to become a worker and ima be as real as possible there is no way im putting any deposit down when I'm helping you make money. irl if I go for a job interview they aint asking me to put down money as a deposit for the job? Plus i can barely afford to put a swordfish in my characters mouth.

So if you are looking for a dedicated worker please comment below and we can set up something.

Dont really think someone would trust a guy with 0 fb and 48 posts on any higher tier account tbh :s 

I understand you tho haha, I've also been thinking about joining a "service group" but all of them require deposits etc.

And im a poor fk so I cant afford it :boge:

So your best option I'd say would be to just like buy 25m or whatever the deposit is and join anyone like @Sysm @Howest @Deciever when/if they are looking for workers :)

Also if you play 12/h day you can just grind out the money needed ;)

You do often get the money back upon leaving, so you'll get it back sooner or later.

Good luck.

24 minutes ago, Fishing said:

Dont really think someone would trust a guy with 0 fb and 48 posts on any higher tier account tbh :s 

I understand you tho haha, I've also been thinking about joining a "service group" but all of them require deposits etc.

And im a poor fk so I cant afford it :boge:

So your best option I'd say would be to just like buy 25m or whatever the deposit is and join anyone like @Sysm @Howest @Deciever when/if they are looking for workers :)

Also if you play 12/h day you can just grind out the money needed ;)

You do often get the money back upon leaving, so you'll get it back sooner or later.

Good luck.

Yeah exactly, and I noticed that too but people can't expect someone to all of a sudden be trusted without giving them a chance to improve their trust ratings right?

6 minutes ago, holysm0kes said:

Wait what, didn't you just make a post earlier asking for someone to lvl your ranged to like 80? And no you are looking to do services yourself?

Bruv that wasn't for my personal account I posted on behalf of my annoying ass little brother :P

24 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

no one is going to hire you where you can exit scam/ ruin an account and make them take the bullet as you're their worker and they take responsibility

No i agree 100% but lets be realistic here if you were ever to go into a job interview they don't ask you for money :P lol

1 minute ago, work break said:

No i agree 100% but lets be realistic here if you were ever to go into a job interview they don't ask you for money :P lol

Difference is, you are 'noone' on the internet, while at a job interview you are likely to be screened or something like that. Hence, people want a deposit to secure themselves from you scamquiting and so on.

1 minute ago, work break said:

Real life job -> identification + contract covers some of the employer's risk.

OSBot job -> 30$ covers some of the employer's risk.

If you're willing to go through the process of identifying yourself and signing multiple legal documents then you might not be expected to pay a small deposit.

Pay the fucking 30$.

Stop comparing OSBot services to an IRL job.