1-50 WC & FM (Ironman - Steel axe)

ExoticQuester

If you're aiming for wintertodt you don't need 50 woodcutting btw. Steel axe and above work the exact same so your woodcutting level doesn't really matter.

Takes about 4 hours to get to 50 firemaking by lighting the 4 regular logs on top of Lumbridge castle and worldhopping. Which saves about an hour or two compared to just cutting and lighting.

If you're not aiming for wintertodt and just want those stats then ignore me lol.

50-99 firemaking will get you 68~ fletching, 55~ woodcutting, and 40~ construction (dont forget to buy a house first)

That's what my skills were around. Then cut oak trees to 71 (quest requirement) which will net enough logs combined with wintertodt rewards for 67 construction (gilded altar with crystal saw + a +5 spicy stew boost)

Source: have a ironman and hc ironman

Edited by DyQuest
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, DyQuest said:

If you're aiming for wintertodt you don't need 50 woodcutting btw. Steel axe and above work the exact same so your woodcutting level doesn't really matter.

Takes about 4 hours to get to 50 firemaking by lighting the 4 regular logs on top of Lumbridge castle and worldhopping. Which saves about an hour or two compared to just cutting and lighting.

If you're not aiming for wintertodt and just want those stats then ignore me lol.

50-99 firemaking will get you 68~ fletching, 55~ woodcutting, and 40~ construction (dont forget to buy a house first)

That's what my skills were around. Then cut oak trees to 71 (quest requirement) which will net enough logs combined with wintertodt rewards for 67 construction (gilded altar with crystal saw + a +5 spicy stew boost)

Very accurate but lighting those 4 logs you will be lucky to be alive from the bad case of aids.

16 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Very accurate but lighting those 4 logs you will be lucky to be alive from the bad case of aids.

It's pretty chill. First few levels are a little slow. And the login timer is annoying. But to get around it I light 3 logs, pick up 1, hop. When the login timer hits I just light all the logs I've collected. 

23 hours ago, DyQuest said:

Awesome post, appreciate it dude. Thank you

• 2 years later...