Client breaks

Myte

19 hours ago, Myte said:

The client isn't taking breaks. Once I start my script, I see it in the logger that after a certain amount of minutes, there should be a break, but it doesn't happen. 

Tested it out with 2 scripts, Czar Warriors and kWarriors.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Maybe because you are in combat? I don't know how that works in those scripts, but the stronghold script of Khaleesi stops fighting when it is almost taking a break so that it is able to logout.

1 hour ago, Elysiano said:

Maybe because you are in combat? I don't know how that works in those scripts, but the stronghold script of Khaleesi stops fighting when it is almost taking a break so that it is able to logout.

I don't think so. I was babysitting it, at the time it should have had a break, nothing happend. No attempt to even press the logout button.

On 7/19/2017 at 3:45 PM, Myte said:

I don't think so. I was babysitting it, at the time it should have had a break, nothing happend. No attempt to even press the logout button.

maybe you stop - rerun script and/or change break settings couple times? for me, breaks works pretty much 100% and stuff start to bug when i re-run script changing gui options or play with settings -> rerun script.

If i setup everything, restart client, run everything fresh, no problems. altho, i don't baby sit my bots..so could happen same..cuz accounts i run with osbot sometimes survive for weeks, sometimes get banned in 2 days.