Hello world, quick introduction and question

Indesh

Hi all,

My name is Indesh and I've been botting on and off on Runescape since around 2010, mostly just for fun (similar to playing a farming simulator). Ive recently returned to OSRS and want to get botting again, so I'm excited to see this forum being so lively. 

I did have a question: What exactely is mirror mode and what are its advantages? I tried searching around but couldnt find anything on it. If it is something I might like I'd certainly consider a VIP subscription.

Apart from that I'd love to get into scripting myself since I've had to learn some coding for my uni courses, so I can combine a hobby with some study ;)

Hope all of you are having a blessed day, have a good one. 

- Indesh/Jakob.  

Just now, Myte said:

Welcome,

Mirror mode basically takes your Old School Runescape client, or OsB***y client and allows it to be botted on by having it running with the mirror mode client running, giving the appearance you are playing on one of these clients.

Thanks for the reply. Is it still injection then or more like a reflection script? Are ban rates significantly higher on regular injection? 

Thanks.

With kind regards,

Indesh/Jakob

8 minutes ago, Indesh said:

Thanks for the reply. Is it still injection then or more like a reflection script? Are ban rates significantly higher on regular injection? 

Thanks.

With kind regards,

Indesh/Jakob

No idea, all I know is that it's an added layer of ban prevention as Jagex can see you're using a approved client. 

It works though, my ban rates are significantly lower.

Edited by Myte

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...