[HELP] perfectFighter does nothing

Jotne

hey everyone,

I just purchased the perfect fighter script and im running it @ fire giants for my slayer task...

it worked well for about 50 fire giants and now it just stands there and does nothing, ive changed alot of settings and restarted it etc..still the same

does anyone else have this problem? any help is appreciated

52 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm strange, any errors in console log? Which exact setup, what's the actual error, I will test at fire giants to make sure but if it worked once and randomly didn't, there must've been an error in the console log or something, stay tuned for an update ^^ :D 

i dont know, it just randomly walks from 1 tile to another..does nothing..quite bummed out by this

e; no errors in the log whatsoever..

Edited by Jotne

2 hours ago, Jotne said:

i dont know, it just randomly walks from 1 tile to another..does nothing..quite bummed out by this

e; no errors in the log whatsoever..

screenshot the exact settings that were enabled in the fighter setup interface. I will use the same settings, test and add an update.

in the meantime stop script, restart client and use the script with no settings enabled, just select fire giants and tell me if it still works. It's working for me right now ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

screenshot the exact settings that were enabled in the fighter setup interface. I will use the same settings, test and add an update.

in the meantime stop script, restart client and use the script with no settings enabled, just select fire giants and tell me if it still works. It's working for me right now ^^ :D 

bro...when i put it only on fire giants, it kills literally 1 fire giant and then continues to try and attack the hellhounds like a retard

e; it has nothing to do with settings then i assume..i literally only put in the npc field fire giants..

Edited by Jotne

8 hours ago, Czar said:

hmm okay so the script is retaliating to hellhounds, go to the misc tab and enable the 'Avoid attacking non-chosen npcs' option. As for safespot, I will add a QOL update for that to the update list ^^ :D 

lmao..this script is acting all kinds of fucked up..im @ black dragons now and it wont attack the black dragons but the baby black dragons instead -_-