In week botting

Mistys

Just wanted some advice on it really.

I do all my botting over the weekend by suiciding then prepare throughout the week for the next week end.

I've been thinking about maybe doing some Zulrah during the week but it seems like a big investment. Say if i buy an account 60-80m, then for ease say the script is another 25m (1:1 gp:$).

With Zulrah being 2m'ish/ph .. 50 hours to get my money back? Is it worth it? :think:

Any suggestions? Even if its botting something other than Zulrah. Just need something to fill the gap.

10 hours ago, breddu said:

what do you mean by  "prepare throughout the week for the next week end." ?"

So instead of just dumping what I've botted on a Monday I wait until Wednesday/Thursday to sell as the price go back to normal. Then Thursday, buy the accounts, train, buy supplies ready to go again Friday.

2 hours ago, Tolleys said:

I know ye, this is why I'm a bit sceptical about spending so much money on an account.

Why not pick a different method?

I've been using the same private method for months, and I make 650k an hour and I have been using the same 10 accounts and all are lvl 3, not 1 ban either. All it takes me is a bond per account.

47 minutes ago, xcendrox said:

Why not pick a different method?

I've been using the same private method for months, and I make 650k an hour and I have been using the same 10 accounts and all are lvl 3, not 1 ban either. All it takes me is a bond per account.

I have one in mind, think its about 300kish an hour. Just need to decide what hours I would bot in the week. With Jagex finishing at 5pm GMT reckon I should bot after that or just fuck it and bot in 'their working hour'?

Damn 650k an hour with literally no expenses. You've found a winner there.

1 hour ago, Tolleys said:

I have one in mind, think its about 300kish an hour. Just need to decide what hours I would bot in the week. With Jagex finishing at 5pm GMT reckon I should bot after that or just fuck it and bot in 'their working hour'?

Damn 650k an hour with literally no expenses. You've found a winner there.

Yea, I was surprised I found it, I paid 20m for a private script, and run the accounts, run time 20 minutes, break for 30. I let them run 15 hours a day with those breaks and collect at the end of the day. I run 5 and let 5 rest, then alternate. It's a perfect method for me, just gotta be careful when I sell cause I will crash the GE lol

6 minutes ago, xcendrox said:

Yea, I was surprised I found it, I paid 20m for a private script, and run the accounts, run time 20 minutes, break for 30. I let them run 15 hours a day with those breaks and collect at the end of the day. I run 5 and let 5 rest, then alternate. It's a perfect method for me, just gotta be careful when I sell cause I will crash the GE lol

but you are not vip so you not using an OSBOT script or the client?

also do you use vps or home IP?

Edited by jller12

On 17/07/2017 at 3:14 PM, mercylad said:

I hope you aren't planning on suiciding zulrah botters

On 17/07/2017 at 3:32 PM, Tolleys said:

Not a chance, I'd do like 2 hours botting then break. Run the bot for a max of 5 hours or something

4 minutes ago, Dan Bilzerian said:

lol zulrah suciding gl with that :D

??????

Edited by Tolleys