OSRS mobile

snowman97

I would assume osbot can run a mobile emulator and then execute scripts through that.

This would be a much safer option to bot with. no longer have to worry about "Mouse Movements". No longer have to worry about mouse patterns, mouse speed, mouse off screen or any of that.

A new safer world for bots. Just randomize clicks, randomize delays between clicks.

Edited by takun

50 minutes ago, takun said:

I would assume osbot can run a mobile emulator and then execute scripts through that.

This would be a much safer option to bot with. no longer have to worry about "Mouse Movements". No longer have to worry about mouse patterns, mouse speed, mouse off screen or any of that.

A new safer world for bots. Just randomize clicks, randomize delays between clicks.

Sounds pretty interesting if the developers can make something like that

18 hours ago, takun said:

This is similar to what i was thinking

Man, having bots 

20 hours ago, takun said:

Can't wait for this.