I told you guys DRDU needed TWC, but the mods didn't listen

Spectre

5 minutes ago, Isildur1 said:

If he had TWC written under his name, Im sure the dude wouldn't have traded him.

people are oblivious of the fact that this is the internet, where people can scam without serious consequences, the botting forum makes them feel it is safe to trade to randoms, well, daily remainder it is NOT

3 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

another weeb bites the dust.

Հեռացնել քյաբաբը

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

Just now, Charlotte said:

Simply put, if someone decides not use a MM, there's nothing wrong albeit being a little sketchy. But the deal is off.

Not worthy of TWC. Perhaps a new pip like "Refused Middleman" should be used instead....

It usually shouldn't be worthy of TWC, but everyone who saw the evidence knew that it was an obvious attempt to scam! That's my point. I know there are people who will refuse, but from the skype chats and the way he responded, it was so obvious he was trying to scam. Not just cause he refused to use an MM.

2 minutes ago, Isildur1 said:

It usually shouldn't be worthy of TWC, but everyone who saw the evidence knew that it was an obvious attempt to scam! That's my point. I know there are people who will refuse, but from the skype chats and the way he responded, it was so obvious he was trying to scam. Not just cause he refused to use an MM.

Logically, it looks like a scam. However, that's on the surface. Not taking sides, but you as a seller could suggest using a mod as a MM but I think you didn't.

He might have reasons not to use MM. 

1 minute ago, k9thebeast said:

How about we hold mods responsible for not protecting the community? I feel if this were a rule they would care a little more about it.

I mean for gods sake no one even searched Jamez's skype before making him CBA.

You think me refunding 80% of what he scammed is not taking responsibility? 

• Mio locked this topic