Savages recovered again

1 ticks

18 hours ago, 1 ticks said:

work was done on the account by me. Show the stats of the account as it was not as bought.

(lmao I don't remember the username)

I remember it having 71 range, mith gloves, 1 defence and mid 60s strength. unsure if I did avas on it.

An account of this calibre is not worth 5m, and was given to me as I invested my time into it.

And like we've pointed out plenty of times, you need to show us the account stats and what not for us to make a fair evaluation. Failure to do so will just lead to you being refunded the amount paid.

@Savages can you show us pictures of the account when you sold it to spookz.

Also if possible, post screenshots of the account currently. 

Whether he bought ir not, is irrelevant, the account is his and was in his possession.

8 hours ago, Decode said:

And like we've pointed out plenty of times, you need to show us the account stats and what not for us to make a fair evaluation. Failure to do so will just lead to you being refunded the amount paid.

@Savages can you show us pictures of the account when you sold it to spookz.

Also if possible, post screenshots of the account currently. 

Whether he bought ir not, is irrelevant, the account is his and was in his possession.

_0dd11318762213e99d3c1728cbf5b7c3-png.jp

had to go through the friends list of 4 accounts before remembering gyazo keeps everything kms.

pretty sure I got it 70 range but this is the only evidence from my gyazos

Edited by 1 ticks

On 7/20/2017 at 2:28 PM, Savages said:

https://gyazo.com/5ec0590aa0c7fa17a633a77f3bb34a0b

These were the stats of the account when i sold it. I dont have access to it at all. ive tried to recover but i was denied for some reason. as i am not the OO i have recovered it once before for him in this same situation. 

the account it's linked to is the same one you use to login to osbot :^^^))

15m plox

• Jordan locked this topic