sotd pure..

daamurda

So i half attempted to look for a decent guide on google ( dont wanna watch a video, was looking for a written type guide so i can make my own checklist) and ive noticed there's no real guide on it. I've had just about every type of account on rs and never had a sotd pure figured fuck it why not maybe it will be op low lvl pker, if not ill just make into range-ags or some shit like that. So as of right now im f2p and splashing, currently at 50 mage 10 hp. should i splash till 80 mage then get mems and bang out 75 atk? i know to keep like 30 str or w/e but when do i get the attack levels..... Like in between mage and questing or do mage first. o well might make a proggie goal in goals section not sure if anyone would really wanna see it

15 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Just do the basic mith gloves and all atk exp from quests then horror from deep for mage prayer book then do mage from alching and maybe attack thru pest control if still possible to keep lowest possible hp.

might skip out on mith gloves for now.. will deff get mage horror from deep book think max hit with fire wave and the wintertodt book is like 37s tho might do that pc is gonna be cancer but i should be able to quest to 50ish attack before i gotta really start grinding it out by hand

1 hour ago, daamurda said:

might skip out on mith gloves for now.. will deff get mage horror from deep book think max hit with fire wave and the wintertodt book is like 37s tho might do that pc is gonna be cancer but i should be able to quest to 50ish attack before i gotta really start grinding it out by hand

Yeah can quest to 46 attack and 30 str pretty easy i personally got 40 str and 75 attack cause u will have a bad time training with 40 str let alone 30 str