When Arcus Blows

WhatsRunescape

https://gyazo.com/89761dde2f44d32d438942e2b82084d7

I've now been waiting another 10 minutes for a reply to that message. Literally worst service I've had while purchasing gold. Had no idea it should take over 30 minutes for a simple order. @Arcus Needless to say you've lost a customer who's spent hundreds (if not over a thousand) dollars on your site. 

EDIT: Got a reply. They decided to lie to me. Apparently Lili got over 30 orders at the SAME time. I've been logged in ingame next to their account this entire time and the world has been empty. At least tell the truth when you provide horrible service.

https://gyazo.com/ca8f0e2f313287ef8389c35f0262349f

Edited by WhatsRunescape

4 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

cool post, should realize ur not the only person buying or selling from/to them at the same time lol

Cool comment. Should realize sellers should have the integrity to tell the truth. And that even if 5 other people are buying at the same exact moment one reply in broken english every half hour is not acceptable. I'm not ignorant to the fact there could be other potential buyers. I accept that and understand that. The worst part would be being completely ignored over 30 minutes and then receiving such a half assed reply and then being thrown to the side and ignored again. I literally received that 2 minute reply about 10 minutes ago.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WhatsRunescape said:

Cool comment. Should realize sellers should have the integrity to tell the truth. And that even if 5 other people are buying at the same exact moment one reply in broken english every half hour is not acceptable. I'm not ignorant to the fact there could be other potential buyers. I accept that and understand that. The worst part would be being completely ignored over 30 minutes and then receiving such a half assed reply and then being thrown to the side and ignored again. I literally received that 2 minute reply about 10 minutes ago.

u do realize arcus is chinese and u seem upset

• Administrator

Ever been to a Wal-Mart and got checked out in 30 seconds due to no one being in line.. now have you ever been to Wal-Mart and it took 30 minutes because there were a lot of people in line? You do realize their demand isn't the highest during your purchase time, so they probably only have 1 worker at that time. You standing next to their account in game is irrevleant they have hundreds of accounts. They don't rwt all their company on one account.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Prozen said:

They're still a business, and should be aware of their sales and hire more workers accordingly. There's no excuse for them taking that long. Poor business.

they were dnt (twc) on sythe for a bit about being slow so it doesnt take a lot to do some basic research even if ur a repeat customer though. also a goldsite big as bogla and arcus would not hire some random person of the net, they are made up of extremely close friends and family (mostly bogla) and if even they did try to hire someone, would you really pay probably a 1B+ deposit just to slave hours for poopy commission?