Dispute against Daweed

Rekt

Hi, so basically i did some services for him and we had agreed that he can pay when he is back( he was away for 3 weeks), it has been over a month and he is even back now, but he has been ignoring me on skype and i haven't received my payment yet. service was: B Gloves+ Full Gracefull+ 50-70 Agility+ 48-60 Attack, he owes me 42M.

Proofs are Below: 

finishing b gloves :*Hidden* u can like hide this since it has his username

finishing Graceful, well its on my thread cba linking that.

skype convo of him saying hes trying to buy the gp to pay me but then ignoring me: attaching it in thread since gyazo isnt working

49ffaeea2fadd1dd3446a8d804fbad1d.png

Edited by Get Rekt

I think there's been some misunderstanding here, yes he has done this service for me.

For the payment, I ain't ignoring him at all, I have been busy a bit since it's my 21 birthday this Saturday, been planning quite a stuff which gave me less time

for games and stuff, as you can see I ain't that active now. Also, I was about to buy some gold but my credit card was not working as it has some payments left ,

called the bank and settling the problem.

1 hour ago, daweed said:

I think there's been some misunderstanding here, yes he has done this service for me.

For the payment, I ain't ignoring him at all, I have been busy a bit since it's my 21 birthday this Saturday, been planning quite a stuff which gave me less time

for games and stuff, as you can see I ain't that active now. Also, I was about to buy some gold but my credit card was not working as it has some payments left ,

called the bank and settling the problem.

Can you possibly contact @Get Rekt and come to a viable solution together?