Looking for Goldfarming partner or Mentor

BraidedWires

Hey all, new to this forum (Been lurking for years) but not new to botting. I've been on and off running small gold farms since 2010. I just recently got the urge to start again and hope I can break some records this time.

A little about me, I'm in my third year of CompSci in Canada with an interest in automation. I first started playing RS in 2004, and coded my own scripts for RS3 back in the early RSBot days.

I've got quite a lot of experience with Java, but not so much with the OSBot API. I'm confident in making a solid script for basic combat/skilling/collecting methods, but not confident I can choose the best money making method. All of the gold farms I have ran have been public paid scripts. Since I'm in CompSci, I thought I might as well just code everything myself this time.

What I can do:

• Write scripts
  • Setup database
  • Fund gold farm
  • Potentially setup automation eventually
  • Organize and keep track of accounts

I'm looking for someone with these skills/credentials:

• Experience and knowledge surrounding using a VPS and/or proxies.
  • A vast knowledge of OSRS, and any solid gold farming methods.
  • Experience running a gold farm, or at least confident in making gp in OSRS.
  • Free time to discuss (Voice Chat) the current state and direction of the gold farm. (1-3 times per week)
  • Free time to check on gold farm once per day.

Feel free to message me even if you don't fit all of the credentials, I just want to find someone who is easy to work with and has at least a few of these skills.

Thanks!

Edited by BraidedWires
  • Like 2

Hi there,

I am in a similar position to yourself - apart from the scripting side I can make a basic woodcutter that banks but that's about it.

On and off for the last 6 years I have been involved in Gold farming but not so much recently but keen to get back into it.

I currently have a few methods in mind and I am having a couple of private scripts knocked up for me based on these methods.

I work as an IT Engineer and have plenty of time throughout the day to check up on a farm. (Joys of a privacy screen)

I'm from the U.K and I'd say I have extensive knowledge of suicide farms and also other methods that yearn a profit for a longer period of time.(I know when I can start a suicide farm and exactly when the bans will come in to transfer all GP to mules before the inevitable happens.)

Hook me up on Skype: OSRSGoldSeller

Look forward to hearing from you man.

Scott