GTA V/GTA Online for PC

GolgoTrades

Personally, my best tip would be not to buy from rockstar's social club. Buy it from steam, even if it costs more. Way less of a pain in the ass. I got A LOT of trouble with their standalone gta v.

On another note, I'd say it's one of the best games in its genre, which is like "open world madness". This and Just Cause 3 are both excellent with this. It's also quite nice to do some heists with friends.

I personally recommend it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/10/2017 at 9:40 PM, Jeune Padawan said:

Personally, my best tip would be not to buy from rockstar's social club. Buy it from steam, even if it costs more. Way less of a pain in the ass. I got A LOT of trouble with their standalone gta v.

On another note, I'd say it's one of the best games in its genre, which is like "open world madness". This and Just Cause 3 are both excellent with this. It's also quite nice to do some heists with friends.

I personally recommend it.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I downloaded GTA 5 from epic games, and there are no problems with authorization, it was free!! I was just lucky that there was an event:) so I can recommend it too:) I have never played GTA since its release. This game is fantastic, I spent half a year of my life on this game and I constantly check the lastest news and updates. I think I'm crazy lol when I don't play GTA 5 on my computer, I play GTA on my phone. I found the APK files of the GTA 5 game for Android and IOS. God.... I went to University and played all day:) I'm an idiot....:) but I like it, if you want I can share the site gta5portable.com I found everything about GTA 5 and other games like it. be careful with your time.

Edited by Harry008
Ifound smt new:)

• 1 year later...