who can do the following and how much? [trusted users]

dragonite3000

34 minutes ago, IamBot said:

I have 5 workers, 3 out of which have worked on multiple pures without any issues, so yes, I can trust em. I dont hire noobs :D  

I remember when you first started and you cleaned the bot ready account you sold me when I went to sleep thinking I wouldn't notice or something. however, you've lost my trust every since... you're not credible in my book so I don't see how your workers can be. Side note - (YOU can deny it but you and I know the truth)

12 hours ago, gearing said:

'trusted needed' -----> 'ill check with my workers'

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

Dat way

16 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

it's not even about the middle man gp part its about you'd be doing this on a nearly maxed 13 pray fire cape pure so as I said before I need a trusted user.

Don't do it, bro. I did this on a maxed account for some petty little stuff and the dude botted and got my account banned even though we both agreed legit. 

Dont nut say I didn't warn you. 

Inb4ban

• Like 1

Just now, dragonite3000 said:

yeah I have kinda come to the conclusion I might do it myself.

I mean, if it's a new or low level account then why not but after a certain point it's really not worth the risk. My 2007 made account got banned in 2014 and I haven't been able to get it unbanned yet so yeah. I quit RS before but still want my account lol. Now I don't even have the option to hop on here and there to mess around. I'm also not spending the time to make a new account again. 

20 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

yeah I have kinda come to the conclusion I might do it myself.

exactly, who else you can trust with a 13pray acc?:D ( apart from me:troll:, but sadly I do not quest anymore, too meager $ )

Edited by gearing

4 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

How about you come out of retirement? Give me a price. 49-0

just do it yourself; you could use the practice:troll:

just bot the firemaking as it is friday night, the quests will take 3hours tops if you are a noob, 120mins if you know what you are doing

Edited by gearing