who can do the following and how much? [trusted users]

dragonite3000

14 minutes ago, chasmatic said:

I offer firemaking for 10gp per exp (cheaper than other service's you'll find) we can use a mm or do half and half since i dont have much feedback.

it's not even about the middle man gp part its about you'd be doing this on a nearly maxed 13 pray fire cape pure so as I said before I need a trusted user.

40 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

4 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

it's not even about the middle man gp part its about you'd be doing this on a nearly maxed 13 pray fire cape pure so as I said before I need a trusted user.

Can check with a worker

Feel free to contact my skype.

All my workers have handled every type of pures. So that shouldn't be an issue.

2 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

no matter how trusted a user is they can always fuck up, look at what happened between sysm and lucki, got his 1 def pure ruined.

that's very true. however, I would rather someone that has rep to fuck my account up because they have something to lose other than someone who can dip and not have a care in the world because they have 20 post count and 1 feedback from buying gp.

2 hours ago, chasmatic said:

strange. you're welcome for being the first to offer to fill your request. No need to be rude about it.

sorry you felt that way but I'm pretty sure I made it clear before you posted lol? but that was not my intentions!