Sysm Service's

Sysm

53 minutes ago, Sysm said:

We're really in the need for workers getting overflow on orders..

and with the website coming online very soon were looking for more motivated workers, specially some questers/skillers

You will get 90% of the total payout which can be ez 25m+ a day if u do the orders efficient.

tbh im not totally happy with your services

they may have deposited 50M but they can easy ruin your account or steal items etc.

i needed some services in the past few weeks but i never took one of you because the workers can be new ones with 0 feedback just because they deposited 50m

if you could raise the amount of trustworthy (min feedback) i wouldve already spend alot of Mils on you.

9 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

they may have deposited 50M but they can easy ruin your account or steal items etc.

i needed some services in the past few weeks but i never took one of you because the workers can be new ones with 0 feedback just because they deposited 50m

if you could raise the amount of trustworthy (min feedback) i wouldve already spend alot of Mils on you.

workers dont really get any feedback from working for other services.

People often leave feedback to the service owner even though he didnt actually do the service.

33 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

i believe the 50M deposit is fine but he should get people that have been in the community for a good bit, or have some kind of feedback.