Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

1 minute ago, MLK said:

Yup, you get it lol. :P

worry not mate, in the near future the silent majority will be fed up with this bullshit, i want them to keep on going for this exact reason

btw: i only have secondhand info about the situation, my brother lives in croydon, we have maybe like 10k muslims in total here where i live

6 minutes ago, MLK said:

Yup, you get it lol. :P

I'll happily admit when I'm wrong, you're right, it isn't 3% it's now 4.4%

Although I am talking mostly about Muslim men, I think that's where my 3% is from.

Either way, thanks for pointing that out.

This debate started over Muhammad (saw) and his life. Please stop trying to change the subject.

GG tho.

2 minutes ago, MLK said:

Exactly, more deflection lol.

And I again want to say, I think it's disgusting that you blame Islamic terrorism on British society. 

I didn't say that. I haven't debated British society with you at all because I genuinely don't care. You're still changing the subject, though. Please respond to any of my claims regarding Muhammad (saw)'s life, Islam, or the lives of the companions of the Prophet (saw). Until then, it's game. Someone can close this thread if they want.

7 minutes ago, gearing said:

worry not mate, in the near future the silent majority will be fed up with this bullshit, i want them to keep on going for this exact reason

btw: i only have secondhand info about the situation, my brother lives in croydon, we have maybe like 10k muslims in total here where i live

are u black, croydon is a disgusting place to live in.

8 minutes ago, gearing said:

'the truth about brotherly love' , a book by Madz

I meant to quote the post before, I completely agree. They will be their own undoing. 

3 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

I didn't say that. I haven't debated British society with you at all because I genuinely don't care. You're still changing the subject, though. Please respond to any of my claims regarding Muhammad (saw)'s life, Islam, or the lives of the companions of the Prophet (saw). Until then, it's game. Someone can close this thread if they want.

In response to me asking why such a high percentage of terrorists are Muslims:

"Oh great, let's talk more about the social state of Britain. Because that has more to do with Islam than identity politics, culture, or the political state of Britain."

That's exactly what you said :) - Don't try and disown it now.

1 minute ago, MLK said:

I meant to quote the post before, I completely agree. They will be their own undoing. 

You're still changing the subject. Please respond to any of my claims regarding Muhammad (saw)'s life, Islam, or the lives of the companions of the Prophet (saw). Until then, it's game. Someone can close this thread if they want. If you need reminder of how the argument started, please see your initial post and mine. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, MLK said:

In response to me asking why such a high percentage of terrorists are Muslims:

"Oh great, let's talk more about the social state of Britain. Because that has more to do with Islam than identity politics, culture, or the political state of Britain."

That's exactly what you said :) - Don't try and disown it now.

Still trying to change the subject...

• Saiyan locked this topic