a quick curiosity question

Ahmad Diab

the botting ban after 2 weeks of purchase isn't counted on the seller i believe, never heard of a delay ban of 2 weeks span, sharing/selling reason is what i'm more converned about, obv the seller and the buyer know of the ban risk for trading accs, they both took the risk, if it gets banned then what? 

2 hours ago, upotudrop said:

If its banned like a week? or so hard to prove

prove what? the ban in the account settings appears as "acc sharing or selling* so reason is obv, so there is nothing to prove, selller and buyer got busted, so whos the one to take the blame when it comes to dispute is what i'm trying to get an answer for

1 hour ago, Ahmad Diab said:

prove what? the ban in the account settings appears as "acc sharing or selling* so reason is obv, so there is nothing to prove, selller and buyer got busted, so whos the one to take the blame when it comes to dispute is what i'm trying to get an answer for

its a situational type thing, and timing plays a roll.

4 hours ago, Ahmad Diab said:

incase of selling an acc, and the account gets banned for sharing/selling reasons after its been sold, who is held responsible and how does the refund etc work?

Really depends.

Like me and uta faced this.

I bought account and in less than 24 hours of purchase account was banned.

We mutually settled in the end for a 50% refund since we both faced a loss.

But I would say that you should mention this under your sale, that you wont be responsible if such thing happens.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IamBot said:

Really depends.

Like me and uta faced this.

I bought account and in less than 24 hours of purchase account was banned.

We mutually settled in the end for a 50% refund since we both faced a loss.

But I would say that you should mention this under your sale, that you wont be responsible if such thing happens.

i actually was thinking that a 50% refund would be the right solution "both lost", i'm surprised tho that time and etc has anything to do with the decision, its common sense as the ban reason is no ones fault (from the two parties) that its supposed to be 50/50, yet some people from above had the same situation yet had to refund fully :/

5 hours ago, Ahmad Diab said:

incase of selling an acc, and the account gets banned for sharing/selling reasons after its been sold, who is held responsible and how does the refund etc work?

I guess it's reviewed on a case by case basis but as a general rule of thumb let's give you 3 diff examples:

1) Banned for acc sharing after 1 month or RWT or Botting  --> 1 month is a long time and its enough time for it to be an action caused by the buyer so its a blame game so no one is at fault i guess

2) Banned for acc sharing after 2 weeks --> Don't qoute me on this but I'm gonna say it depends 

3) Banned after a day --> I think the seller has to refund the buyer? I mean I can remember @Trump and @uta had to refund cause their accs got banned like a few days after the acc got sold (trumps was one day after I think) 

Disclaimer: 

Don't qoute me on that I could be wrong but like I said it's reviewed on a case by case basis so what I said could be totally incorrect 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saiyan said:

I guess it's reviewed on a case by case basis but as a general rule of thumb let's give you 3 diff examples:

1) Banned for acc sharing after 1 month or RWT or Botting  --> 1 month is a long time and its enough time for it to be an action caused by the buyer so its a blame game so no one is at fault i guess

2) Banned for acc sharing after 2 weeks --> Don't qoute me on this but I'm gonna say it depends 

3) Banned after a day --> I think the seller has to refund the buyer? I mean I can remember @Trump and @uta had to refund cause their accs got banned like a few days after the acc got sold (trumps was one day after I think) 

Disclaimer: 

Don't qoute me on that I could be wrong but like I said it's reviewed on a case by case basis so what I said could be totally incorrect 

i get the 1st and 3rd one, just another question then, personally i've never really heard of "delayed sharing/selling account ban", i mean maybe a few days, not more than a week tho, has there been any dispute or case with delayed sharing/selling account ban after 2 weeks?

edit: even tho i said i get what you mean by the 3rd one, i meant i understood it, not agree with it, i think its kinda unfair to refund fully? after all we don't know from which party side shit got wrong, maybe if the seller sold it to someone else shit wouldn't have got banned (the buyer ip was flagged for example), sometimes the opposite can be the case, we have no way to know in whos end shit got wrong (who caused the discovery of the acc selling), and as we can never know who caused it, i don't think the seller should be judged to refund the FULL AMOUNT back.

Edited by Ahmad Diab

3 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Disclaimer: 

Damn selling accounts is tricky then lol

4 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Disclaimer: 

my experience with the issue about 20-30 mins after buy acc was banned for sharing. it took two days to successfully recover. I ended up taking the L since he kept gold and i lost the acc.

Edited by Inf Zita