dispute srt.

geoffrey456

i bought a main,intiate pure from @SRT and @Sysm was MiddleMan everything went good then today when i want to login i see my password is incorrect i tryed a few times and still incorrect so i tryed to reset my password and i see the email is changed to g*******@g****.com I tryed to recover the accounts and it doesnt let me i have proof that jagex denied my request i cleaned my pc i dont have any virus or so so he need to be the one recovering it also i have proof of @SRT showing of the account with his face i dont want to put his face on internet also i know where he lived now. So @SRT if u want to give the accounts back its now the chance.

Dont have proof of the chat with the middlemen cant find it if @sysm can post it that would be nice.

31 minutes ago, Decode said:

@geoffrey456 and @SRT could you both keep us updated on how the recovery process goes for? Thanks. 

@SRT is now recovering back the accounts the pure got banned for accounts sharing/selling its a manual ban. https://gyazo.com/604bd5ac83099cf789944f3f180e50a6

he sended proof to me the recovery of the main is denied. Also i didnt answer  in the midday because i was not at home i can proof that because i have got parking fine.

Ive tried and tried to get account back keep getting denied. I've offered him the payment refund plus the 53m bank he said he had on the account which is a total of 223m please give me till the end of the weekend so i can get the money together as i have a lot of irl finances atm keep me on twc I understand completely 

1 hour ago, SRT said:

Ive tried and tried to get account back keep getting denied. I've offered him the payment refund plus the 53m bank he said he had on the account which is a total of 223m please give me till the end of the weekend so i can get the money together as i have a lot of irl finances atm keep me on twc I understand completely 

Is this for both the main and the pure?

Also, you will need to arrange that with @geoffrey456. If he agree's to extend on our usual 24 hour time period or not. 

3 hours ago, Decode said:

Is this for both the main and the pure?

Also, you will need to arrange that with @geoffrey456. If he agree's to extend on our usual 24 hour time period or not. 

i give him till the end of the week. this is for the main only.

Edited by geoffrey456

• Mio locked this topic
  • Dex unlocked and locked this topic