API for SDN to pull sdnid and script name to DB?

I haven't looked much at the OSBot API itself but is there a way to pull all SDN script names and sdnid's?
I'm creating an automated bot farm and I think it'll be usefull for to have those names and ID's in a table in my DB. :D 

Is this possible? If so where should I look?

Also wasn't sure if I should post this in script development section or software development since my aims overlap.

1 hour ago, shelledroot said:

I haven't looked much at the OSBot API itself but is there a way to pull all SDN script names and sdnid's?
I'm creating an automated bot farm and I think it'll be usefull for to have those names and ID's in a table in my DB. :D 

Is this possible? If so where should I look?

Also wasn't sure if I should post this in script development section or software development since my aims overlap.

You can get all the free script IDs from the add button URLs on the script page. You can't do this however for premium or VIP scripts.

And no, there isn't anything in the API.

Generally people get the IDs from the log when running the script, or from the script writer.