p2p ring of recoil maker with GE

Efpkaf

Hello, I just finished my first script which is ring of recoil maker. 

Run at GE.

Must have equipped staff that provides water rune.

Amount of coins to buy 150 cosmics and sapphire rings, if you dont have ring of sapphires/coicmis.

Script will enchant rings until run out of runes/rings then it is going to sell recoils and buy 150 supplies in GE. 

What next:

1. implement better anti-ban

2. Make enchanting random rings in inventory (not from up to down and left to right) 

3. Make my own paints

Waiting for suggestions/bug reports.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4tglsf1g16rtz35  <--- download jar

Edited by Efpkaf

19 minutes ago, Void said:

Out of curiosity; what makes a free online scanner better than a paid Desktop app..?

Just wondering :) I always thought desktop app was better; maybe just for scans however.

Virustotal is a google owned company created for the purpose of creating a safer internet. What makes virustotal better than the one you have downlaoded is that virustotal has 50 anti viruses which it uses to scan the file so you can get an idea if its a false positive or if its actually a virus. It can also be used to scan website links before you click them. 

As for having a antivirus at all its pretty useless, common sense can protect you from clicking suspicious links and opening suspicious things without using the computational power a antivirus does. An antivirus has the benefit of catching viruses after being infected but that is why people advise malwarebytes and using it every once in a while since it does the same job but better. Also with todays trend in malware a lot of 0-day exploits have become more widely used and even an antivirus cannot protect you from those, but anyone who knows any 0-day exploits is not using them on normal people like you and I.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Efpkaf said:

250k gp/h

30k xp/h

Hey =),

It runs good for a while but when it gets to the SELL part it sometimes clicks on talk to grand exchange clerk instead of exchange grand exchange booth and gets stuck in dialog. I think it mostly does it when the camera is low.

Hopefully you understand what I mean lol. 

Thank you, somebody needed to make this since the other ones are broken.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MLK said:

Hey =),

It runs good for a while but when it gets to the SELL part it sometimes clicks on talk to grand exchange clerk instead of exchange grand exchange booth and gets stuck in dialog. I think it mostly does it when the camera is low.

Hopefully you understand what I mean lol. 

Thank you, somebody needed to make this since the other ones are broken.

Will fix today. It randomly click on bench or interact with npc. today ill change only to interating to npc. 

• Like 1