Topic always getting removed

alldaybye

I've followed the strict guideline for selling an account, and it never gets approved, I've been given no information on what I've been doing wrong

I have followed the template, posted ALL relevent pictures, and even copied the format of other threads

I've made about 5 threads and all got removed for no reason.. and no explanation

Which is pretty sad.. idk what's going on, please someone let me know

59 minutes ago, Dard said:

Mods do also look on what you post to get 100 postcount and I can imagine they could find your posts more towards farming then actually providing anything.

I haven't even been spamming random stuff, these posts have come over weeks - few trades here and there + some advice.. idk

58 minutes ago, Dard said:

Mods do also look on what you post to get 100 postcount and I can imagine they could find your posts more towards farming then actually providing anything.

Quotes below sound really helpfull and totally not towards farming:think:

Double standards fam, every forum has a mod or two that has this type of thinking.

1 hour ago, Imateamcape said:

first :doge: 

59 minutes ago, uta said:

Second :boge:

40 minutes ago, Kim said:

third :char:

5 minutes ago, IamBot said:

Fourth :ditto:

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

fifth!

3 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Been a lot of scamquits lately, people buying accounts from people with low fb then getting scammed shortly after.. i think its just a precaution

What I've noticed lately that people with some decent feedback like 40+ have been scamquitting rather than the real low feedbacks. Could be just me noticing this though. Than again any one could scam and quit at any time as you don't know what's going on in their minds. But giving people no chance of building a rep on the forums doesn't help with this either. There are certain rules and requirements and if met we should all honour them including the forum moderators. That means not approving your friends threads only.

Edited by mercylad