Requesting Skiller

Darren

I love skillers too much.

Post what you've got but fundamentally I'm looking for:

• Account with a 99 (anything so from cooking to fletching, firemaking to woodcutting etc)
  • Level 3 is a must, only exception on combat is if prayer is trained to 70+
  • 600+ total is mandatory, I don't want to be grinding out the early boring levels for the 1000th time
  • Unregistered email is preferred but not a necessity, would prefer if the original email would be given along with the account
  • Preferably a reputable seller or someone I know of

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

I love skillers too much.

Post what you've got but fundamentally I'm looking for:

• Account with a 99 (anything so from cooking to fletching, firemaking to woodcutting etc)
  • Level 3 is a must, only exception on combat is if prayer is trained to 70+
  • 600+ total is mandatory, I don't want to be grinding out the early boring levels for the 1000th time
  • Unregistered email is preferred but not a necessity, would prefer if the original email would be given along with the account
  • Preferably a reputable seller or someone I know of

i can build u a lvl 3 99 cook with 600+ total, how much u planning on spending?

34 minutes ago, uta said:

just pay som1 to make you a fresh one on a account you made

True, but it seems more logical to buy one that might already have the requirements that I'm looking for.

Saves me and them time, + if I were to get someone to service a fresh account it would mean paying considerably more (supplies+service cost), which isn't a problem but it'd more efficient if it's already set and stone on the account

• Like 1

I have a level 3 skiller I am willing to sell. It has 99 fletching. 750+ total level.  80+ firemaking (can be next 99) 70+ crafting. Pretty neat name. This account is hand trained and never botted.  Let me know. Not anywhere near trusted so we could use a middleman or something. 

Edited by Sean Wilson

9 hours ago, Sean Wilson said:

I have a level 3 skiller I am willing to sell. It has 99 fletching. 750+ total level.  80+ firemaking (can be next 99) 70+ crafting. Pretty neat name. This account is hand trained and never botted.  Let me know. Not anywhere near trusted so we could use a middleman or something. 

FYI