Very Slow CLI loading

Magerange

So I am starting around 20 - 30 clients on my virtual machine, but after like 15 the rest begin to start very slowly and don't manage to start the script right away. It takes the client around 5 minutes to load just the log in screen, and then I have to manually start the script. After that it is fine. What could cause this? How could I improve it?

I do have 'sleeps' set between client loading in my CLI launch file. Those start at 30 seconds and go higher each client, with the last one being 120 seconds.

9 hours ago, Funfight said:

Had this same issue. Still looking for an answer. I switched operating systems a few times and found a little improvement that way but not much.

I'm trying every single gypsy method I know. Even tried splitting my bash script into 3, because maybe size of it slows it down (don't really believe that, but eh). A little improvement, but not much.

I have 100% SSD Contabo Plan. In past I ran between 25 and 30 clients at the same Time starting them this same way - shell script with CLI information. Perhaps new OsBot version is the cause...?

P.S. I'm willing to pay monies if anyone Can provide ne with working solution.

Edited by Magerange

• 2 years later...