Keep getting banned.

dequalityy

So am starting to get frustrated .. i've been banned on like 5 accounts in less than a week now.. no matter how i do it?

This last account lasted for almost 4 days the way i do bot is i do the following, Example: Bot fishing for like 1-2hours make the bot stop when its botted the amount of time, then pause botting for like 20-30 minutes (totally logging off runescape), then i get back on and do some woodcutting again for 1-2 hours , this time when i got banned i wanted to try the AIO Shop buyer thingy i used it at Zaff in Varrock to buy staffs it set it up for 2 hours, it ran for like 30minutes and my account got disabled ? wtf am i doing wrong =( 

Anyone got a insane guide on how to NOT getting banned? ( I DONT BOT OVER NIGHT ) i only bot through out the day a few hours 1-4 hours then logging totally off for X amount of time.

Dequalityy

6 minutes ago, dequalityy said:

So am starting to get frustrated .. i've been banned on like 5 accounts in less than a week now.. no matter how i do it?

This last account lasted for almost 4 days the way i do bot is i do the following, Example: Bot fishing for like 1-2hours make the bot stop when its botted the amount of time, then pause botting for like 20-30 minutes (totally logging off runescape), then i get back on and do some woodcutting again for 1-2 hours , this time when i got banned i wanted to try the AIO Shop buyer thingy i used it at Zaff in Varrock to buy staffs it set it up for 2 hours, it ran for like 30minutes and my account got disabled ? wtf am i doing wrong =( 

Anyone got a insane guide on how to NOT getting banned? ( I DONT BOT OVER NIGHT ) i only bot through out the day a few hours 1-4 hours then logging totally off for X amount of time.

Dequalityy

The road ahead of you is long. They have been detecting and banning those like you for YEARS and you have been learning how to avoid it for a week.

Expect to get banned. A lot. And here is the most important thing I have learned on my journey:

What you learn on your own is MUCH more valuable than advice you will receive.  Most mean well, but much of the help that is offered is full of confirmation bias, old wives tales, and just flat out incorrect information. That's not to say you can't trust any help offered, they usually mean well, but what you learn the hard way is far more useful.

good luck

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Facalec said:

soz

TLDR: Bot = ban.

If you actually have any knowledge of how to use what's given to you in scripts, then you can reduce chances of getting banned by alot.

got a account i autoclicked on, botted 1-50 woodcutting and motherlode mine, account is not banned at all and hasn't recieved any ban either. ;)