Rock crabs at Waterbirth Island

svuno

Hey guys! 
The usual guides claim that you are able to stay afk-hitting-shooting whatever at 3 rockcrabs at a time, on the Waterbirth Island.

For some reason, I do see 3 rockcrabs, but I can only maintain 2 hitting me. The 3rd keeps crawling around the spot like a retard, and wont attack me, when the two others are dead lol..

Anyone else experienced this? Or did they change it to only 2 crabs at a time or something? :P

3 minutes ago, svuno said:

Hey guys! 
The usual guides claim that you are able to stay afk-hitting-shooting whatever at 3 rockcrabs at a time, on the Waterbirth Island.

For some reason, I do see 3 rockcrabs, but I can only maintain 2 hitting me. The 3rd keeps crawling around the spot like a retard, and wont attack me, when the two others are dead lol..

Anyone else experienced this? Or did they change it to only 2 crabs at a time or something? :P

why don't u got sand crabs 4 spot?

24 minutes ago, svuno said:

Hey guys! 

The reason the third Rock Crab crawls away is because you can't kill the "group" of Rock Crabs around you fast enough, I would highly suggest Sand Crabs over Rock Crabs as this problem will not occur. As mentioned above start with two Sand Crabs & when your account is ready to efficiently kill more within a "group" I would suggest investing 10,000 gold into training at Crabclaw Isle.

2 minutes ago, Velox said:

The reason the third Rock Crab crawls away is because you can't kill the "group" of Rock Crabs around you fast enough, I would highly suggest Sand Crabs over Rock Crabs as this problem will not occur. As mentioned above start with two Sand Crabs & when your account is ready to efficiently kill more within a "group" I would suggest investing 10,000 gold into training at Crabclaw Isle.

Ok, thanks again man, nice with some proper feedback :)