Preventing RS Botting Bans V3

Alek

Been thinking about those antiban features.
Some probably won't work because they aren't logged.

If quest log is loaded during startup, then there won't be any database entry in Jagex system every time you check it.
Camera angles won't change much if 3D models are already loaded and its handled client side.

I imagine those things aren't normally logged unless the account is flagged.

But some interactions are always logged, like entering a bank and depositing a item.
With big enough data you would see a lot of accounts whose average time from bank entry to withdrawal/deposit average time and standard deviations are same.

Edited by skang

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This literally makes it not worth it to bot. I'm probably not going to renew my subscription. Who bots only 4 hours a day? You have to spend more time creating accounts than autoing because they get banned every day for 1 or it takes longer to bot an account than hand play it. What's the point? 4 hours a day is ass. This a great guide but botting just isn't worth it anymore. You're better off paying vennys to train for you or just buying a fucking account. I think botting is pretty dead. Everyone that's like "I make all this money from my gold farm!" Is full of shit. They spend 9 hours a day in front of their computer creating accounts and setting them up just to get 1 or 2 transfers before they are banned. You spend more time at your computer botting than just playing. It's a total waste of time and money now. Jagex is ruining the game anyhow by turning it into rs3. Soon it won't even be worth it to gold farm. RuneScape is dead. Botting is dead. Save your money.

Edited by datsundude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:54 AM, datsundude said:

This literally makes it not worth it to bot. I'm probably not going to renew my subscription. Who bots only 4 hours a day? You have to spend more time creating accounts than autoing because they get banned every day for 1 or it takes longer to bot an account than hand play it. What's the point? 4 hours a day is ass. This a great guide but botting just isn't worth it anymore. You're better off paying vennys to train for you or just buying a fucking account. I think botting is pretty dead. Everyone that's like "I make all this money from my gold farm!" Is full of shit. They spend 9 hours a day in front of their computer creating accounts and setting them up just to get 1 or 2 transfers before they are banned. You spend more time at your computer botting than just playing. It's a total waste of time and money now. Jagex is ruining the game anyhow by turning it into rs3. Soon it won't even be worth it to gold farm. RuneScape is dead. Botting is dead. Save your money.

I mean that's his guess. I'm sure you can do 6-8 every so often and be okay.