Stories Of The Scammers

dy3rx

Was just talking to this guy about buying some accounts & apparently he scammed @LIVING ... The funny thing is he seemed like a swell lad but apparently not ...

This is what he said about the account @LIVING bought...

https://gyazo.com/ed042f36793fe4de86c6bc3b9ead6779

Very glad he was banned before I fell for the same scam... I never buy accounts because I got scammed a long time ago off another website.. I've been speaking with @Ragme & he has been very nice & patient with me waiting until I got paid & answering all my questions & requests I am hoping & praying all goes well & both parties can come out happy..

The whole point of this post is for you guys to talk about times you've been scammed or crazy stories of what happened!

GO!

Edited by dy3rx

20 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

not totally true

by making it an auction the owner knows he can atleast scam 20-30m+ so its just a quick scam.

You can't determine whether it's 'true' or not. + Why do you comment on various posts of mine trying to 1 up me? :???:

Auctioning for more attention is the logical approach.

The auctioner can't scam 20-30m+ if no-one bids on the account so feel free to elaborate on your next well thought out reply

Edited by Darren

12 minutes ago, Darren said:

You can't determine whether it's 'true' or not. + Why do you comment on various posts of mine trying to 1 up me? :???:

Auctioning for more attention is the logical approach.

The auctioner can't scam 20-30m+ if no-one bids on the account so feel free to elaborate on your next well thought out reply

Half of the time you can see if people are acting suspicious on the forums and also that's why most people aren't buying accounts anymore tbh because most the people on the market are scammers only a selected few are legit tbf

49 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Nmz is like 5-9 gp/xp service wise. You can pay a slave to get you max combat account for like 150m only. 

5-9gp

13mil x3 (99 att/str/def) 

195m at 5gp

351m at 9gp

also pre 70 stats usually costs more so +30m on both atleast

yea.. just buy @Sysm's Accounts :kappa: (or pay me 8gp/exp nmz)