(using vpn) Getting banned on every account

overdead

Hi guys so I'm fairly new to botting and at this point I have become used to getting banned after 2 days of botting, so I'm asking for help. 

I use a VPN to create the email account and then OSRS account, then go straight to confirming and playing on the account. I bot tutorial island and then begin botting fishing using Czar's perfect fisher (great script)

I bot on them for 3 hours per day maximum and only use the fishing script. 

After 2 days of this I reach about 45 fishing or so and then it is banned. I have been banned on both fresh accounts and old accounts of mine (with more regular stats)

Could someone please help me out as to what im doing wrong to get detected so easily? 

thanks alot

49 minutes ago, acke1995 said:

fk... :/

Khaleesi makes good scripts, but Czar's script is really good as well. cd6f138b18.jpg

i got those stats purely botted mostly using Czar's scripts including the fishing script. I think your main problem is botting tutorial island. Stay away from doing tutorial island with bot clients even when you're doing it by hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Khaleesi makes good scripts, but Czar's script is really good as well. cd6f138b18.jpg

i got those stats purely botted mostly using Czar's scripts including the fishing script. I think your main problem is botting tutorial island. Stay away from doing tutorial island with bot clients even when you're doing it by hand.

okey :)