Mayweather vs McGregor

Chuckle

The bookies are crazy surely 10/1 on mcgregor beating him?

Floyd hasn't had a real fight in 3 years. and his last big one he pretty much lost, the judges are just a joke 

watch the Floyd vs pacquiao fight, or even just read into it.

Manny had a torn right rotator cuff 3 weeks before the fight and tried to get a injection in it on the night but the navada state commission didn't let him, so he pretty much fought with 1 hand and was winning on any ones score cards except for floyds home town judges 

If he was losing to big fighters 3 years ago, hes definitely not a 10/1 favorite 

Im not saying its 100% going to be one or the other

but the odds are fucked up

definitely worth a punt on mcgregor at them odds

a 40 year old fighter far past his prime vs a world class athlete 

its closer to 2/1 maybe 4/1 but 10/1 is crazy 

sticking some money on the Irish man 

:facep:

One of the best pound-for-pound boxers EVER, who went 49-0 against PROFESSIONAL BOXERS will lose to some dude who has never boxed professionally?
Really, guys? You need some reality check. Sure you can bet 10, 20 bucks on McGregor just for 'WHAT IF', but legitimately believing that he will win is just straight up delusional. Get your heads out of Conors ass for crying out loud.
I put this video in a topic before, but obviously some of you have missed it, so I'll put it here too.
This is Conor sparring a professional boxer who hadn't sparred for a month. And he still kicked his ass. Conor is just too slow for boxing. Imagine what he could do against the greatest defensive boxer ever AKA Floyd Mayweather...

Edited by Magerange
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magerange said:

:facep:

One of the best pound-for-pound boxers EVER, who went 49-0 against PROFESSIONAL BOXERS will lose to some dude who has never boxed professionally?
Really, guys? You need some reality check. Sure you can bet 10, 20 bucks on McGregor just for 'WHAT IF', but legitimately believing that he will win is just straight up delusional. Get your heads out of Conors ass for crying out loud.
I put this video in a topic before, but obviously some of you have missed it, so I'll put it here too.
This is Conor sparring a professional boxer who hadn't sparred for a month. And he still kicked his ass. Conor is just too slow for boxing.

48 and 1 he did not win the Manny fight

and hes 40 years old

eventually he will lose, what odds of winning would you give him?

your probs a idiot who says 100%. 

Just now, Chuckle said:

48 and 1 he did not win the Manny fight

and hes 40 years old

eventually he will lose, what odds of winning would you give him?

your probs a idiot who says 100%. 

I give him 99% to win, I give Conor a punchers chance.
The stat sheet say 49-0 and that is all that matters.
About age - there are many boxers that have fought past the age of 40 and won against BOXERS (Foreman, V.Klitschko). It's all about how you take care of your body, and Floyd does that. Plus, he has stated that he will return if the money is right (and I guess it finally is, it is rumoured he will collect nearly $ 400 M.)

18 minutes ago, Magerange said:

I give him 99% to win, I give Conor a punchers chance.
The stat sheet say 49-0 and that is all that matters.
About age - there are many boxers that have fought past the age of 40 and won against BOXERS (Foreman, V.Klitschko). It's all about how you take care of your body, and Floyd does that. Plus, he has stated that he will return if the money is right (and I guess it finally is, it is rumoured he will collect nearly $ 400 M.)

your sir are an idiot

99/1 

boxing has a ton of factors to consider, its not just the most skilled boxer wins every fight he could throw a hard box in the first and break his fist

he could slip and catch a hard left

There are thousands of things that could happen, Id give a semi pro boxer a 99/1 chance of winning over a aging fighter

a high level athlete who trains for combat sport everyday for most of his live has a higher chance than 99/1

Im not saying mayweather isnt favorite btw im just saying the odds are crazy

they have already dropped from 10/1 to 6/1 which proves the point

alot of people are throwing money on mcgregor because the odds dont add up 

2 minutes ago, Hydra said:

I dont really watch mma or boxing, but my step father loves it. I just need to be there to watch it with him. Its gonna be hype.

yeah its going to be sick :P

9 minutes ago, Koont said:

I'm backing Connor, but only got 6/1 odds

yeah his odds are crashing

I got 10/1 yesterday but today only got 10/1 when i done first 6 rounds

12 minutes ago, Bella1337 said:

two things will happen ...

Mcgregor win by KO / TKO

Or Mayweather by decision  

yeah, odds on mcgregor to win by decision are probs crazy

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

your sir are an idiot

99/1 

boxing has a ton of factors to consider, its not just the most skilled boxer wins every fight he could throw a hard box in the first and break his fist

he could slip and catch a hard left

There are thousands of things that could happen, Id give a semi pro boxer a 99/1 chance of winning over a aging fighter

a high level athlete who trains for combat sport everyday for most of his live has a higher chance than 99/1

Im not saying mayweather isnt favorite btw im just saying the odds are crazy

they have already dropped from 10/1 to 6/1 which proves the point

alot of people are throwing money on mcgregor because the odds dont add up

Alright, I guess we'll find out on the 26th of August. Best of luck with your bet!

10 pound bet does seem kind of weak just because of all the confidence you expressed towards McGregor, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Magerange