Requirement to Hire Workers

Juggles

understandable, but i'm doing it since i got a request already that will take me over a week with a total earning of 80m, durning this time i won't be doing anything else, and there is already another person in line, which makes it 3 requests already.

i'll see how things go, as i'm currently working on a request, but it should be up to the poeple whenever they want or not, it's there, and poeple aren't forced to do it, which should be the main concern.

Totally new to the service scene i'm not, have been doing services for tehgousch for a little while, and decided to do them on my own, got time, and myself have no interest in actually 'playing' runescape any longer.

• Like 1

Well even this sounds a bit crazy that new service provider will ask a 25m depo / worker, I'd say that you still have to think a bit on his own ass.

If the guy wouldn't ask for any deposit from new workers, that would just be an easy loophole for scammers to take action - just because there is literally no reqs as who he would hire. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Minions said:

Nothing of value on the account to me, and yes, there is some value there. ;)

Think though i've already said enough, if poeple have a problem with this, then DM me, i gladly remove it and carry on with my services. :D

I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anything haha. 
I just think there should be a req before you can hirer workers :boge: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Juggles said:

I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anything haha. 
I just think there should be a req before you can hirer workers :boge: 

I totally get that, and the concern around it.

but, what i said earlier: poeple still can choose whenever they want to or not, i'm not forcing anyone, it's just because i recieved & accepted with the person already on doing a request with a payout of 80m total, and then there's another person waiting already, i simply have my hands full already in a very short amount of time.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:02 PM, Mainio said:

Well even this sounds a bit crazy that new service provider will ask a 25m depo / worker, I'd say that you still have to think a bit on his own ass.

If the guy wouldn't ask for any deposit from new workers, that would just be an easy loophole for scammers to take action - just because there is literally no reqs as who he would hire. 

agree with him.. we're as a service owner cant control our workers, so that's the only solution to minimize the worst case happened
but yeah, maybe we should make the requirement a bit higher for opening a service thread / hiring workers

Edited by BSHarvest