Minion's Services - Recruiting worker(s)!

Minions

Minion's Services

Done by hand

Looking for extra workers!

minion.png.b37a7e181c0d69dbf2628c6e7ee5c619.png

I started my services today, and i was surprised by the fact i'm recieving a big request already, this one will keep me busy for a long enough time, so in order to keep my service thread running and not letting poeple wait, i'm looking for extra workers.

Requirements

- I prefer a worker who is in a different time zone as myself, so somebody from the USA or australia is perfect.

- Ability to work using a check list.

-  Ability to take any type of request.

- Previous experience is not required, but is always a extra.

What is expected?

I'm looking for somebody who is available for multiple hours a day, and that can at least be online for 3 out of 7 days in the week, has a good mindset, is energic and has a good workflow,

English is required, and any other additional language is welcome.

I am mostly looking for poeple who are willing to work, and want to gain reputation here to start out, poeple who just look for work are also welcome.

Worker T.O.S

- I carry a responsibility for my workers, so to ensure everything Goes as planned, you agree to the 25m Deposit

- You agree with my Services T.O.S and will enforce it where needed. see:

- When scamming, you forfeit every right on a refund of your deposit.

- You agree that, in order to obtain 75% back of your deposit, it is required that you stay in my service for at least 1 full week, this is called the 'Trial Period'.

- You obey every rule of OSBot, failing to do so forfeits your right on a refund.

- Every order has to go through me, and my service thread, do not start a job without my knowledge.

- Everything is done by hand, no exceptions! (unless stated otherwise)

Application Form

Have you aknowledged yourself with my services, and everything in this thread?:

Agree on the 25m deposit?:

Why do you want to work under my services?:

Ready to work? leave a reply here. Any additional Information will be provided once recruited.

Edited by Minions

Have you aknowledged yourself with my services, and everything in this thread?:Yes i do and i understand every bit of it.

Agree on the 25m deposit?:I do not at the moment. low on gp - probably in a week or so

Why do you want to work under my services?:Because Starting services always need help, and i like you idea i respect you, and wanna make this a big verified service. Working under Questing and powerleveling :)

19 minutes ago, okewtfishier said:

Have you aknowledged yourself with my services, and everything in this thread?:Yes i do and i understand every bit of it.

Agree on the 25m deposit?:I do not at the moment. low on gp - probably in a week or so

Why do you want to work under my services?:Because Starting services always need help, and i like you idea i respect you, and wanna make this a big verified service. Working under Questing and powerleveling :)

Please re-apply when you have the deposit required, as i currently cannot recruit you.

Thanks for your interest.