Looking for investors who are willing to chip in for a semi-private script

First of all, I would like to apologize if this topic is under the wrong thread. I posted here because I'm trying to reach out to the osbot community.

I'm looking for four or possibly more investors who are willing to chip in $50 per person for a semi-private script(semi because it would be a private script shared amongst only us). 

The script will be a unique green drag killing script tailored to my specifications by an excellent scriptor.

Please PM me if you're interested in chipping in and would like to know the script's specifications. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

First of all, I would like to apologize if this topic is under the wrong thread. I posted here because I'm trying to reach out to the osbot community.

I'm looking for four or possibly more investors who are willing to chip in $50 per person for a semi-private script(semi because it would be a private script shared amongst only us). 

The script will be a unique green drag killing script tailored to my specifications by an excellent scriptor.

Please PM me if you're interested in chipping in and would like to know the script's specifications. 

5 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

1-2, I'm not planning on starting a gold farm. 

how ure going to make money?

Assuming each investor spends $50.

1 or 2 accounts would also mean 400-800k/hr / 5 investors(including you), hence profits are 80-160k/hr for each investor.

That would take like 17 days just to get back that $50 invested. That ain't even profits.

Unless you start a gold farm, then it's a different case.  

6 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

1 or 2 accounts would also mean 400-800k/hr / 5 investors(including you), hence profits are 80-160k/hr for each investor.

That would take like 17 days just to get back that $50 invested. That ain't even profits.

But each investor could choose to run 500 for example; it's not limited per users per script?

12 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

how ure going to make money?

Long-term very slowly, i'm not in much of a hurry. Personally, I'd be using the script on my alt account to fund membership for my main and the alt account. 

7 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I meant I would personally be running 1-2 accounts with the script. The four other investors will be granted access to use the script via osbot username and are free to do whatever they want with the script. However, they nor I would not be able to modify nor see the code.

I apologize if I created any unintended confusion. 

15 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

How u get no bans?!??!!?

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Buy @Chris dragon script instead. LOL.

It's tailored for op's specs anyway.

He has a monthly payment attached and his script's up on sdn for many other possible users. This post was for a semi-private one-time payment script. 

Just now, k9thebeast said:

How u get no bans?!??!!?

Bot smart and be lucky :)

1 minute ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

He has a monthly payment attached and his script's up on sdn for many other possible users. This post was for a semi-private one-time payment script. 

you dont want to use a script from the SDN because it could have other users but you would share your script with 4 goldfarmers who could just run 50 accounts each? :???:

• Like 1