2-day ban or perm ban?

svuno

As the title states, what is you guys experience with bans and botting? My personal experience is that you always get perm banned for botting. Never have I ever "recieved" a more or less lucky 2-day ban.

Any of you, who have tried only getting a 2-day?

Also, does the amount of botting hours make any difference? Lets say I bot for 20 hours and on another account I bot for 200 hours. Is there a bigger chance a 2-day ban on the 20 hours account? Or do you see it as the same?:think::think:

Well my account (main account) is new atm (like 2 weeks old now). As I stated in another post, I've decided not to bot anymore on this account.
I have botted on it for like 20-25 hours, and have been playing legit since. I'm playing legit on the 4th day now, and havent been banned yet.

Judging from what u guys wrote, there is no chance in hell, that I will only get a 2-day ban?

1 minute ago, svuno said:

Well my account (main account) is new atm (like 2 weeks old now). As I stated in another post, I've decided not to bot anymore on this account.
I have botted on it for like 20-25 hours, and have been playing legit since. I'm playing legit on the 4th day now, and havent been banned yet.

Judging from what u guys wrote, there is no chance in hell, that I will only get a 2-day ban?

Sometimes they throw bans out of a little corner, but I think you're safe just keep playing legit =p

Well i did whatever everyone told me to do and not to do , and got a 2 day ban only after a week after i even started using bots , i only used to bot like 1 hour and a half and at most times where i bot pest control 4 hours , given that i had a random break between 30mins and 1 hour and 30 mins between every hour i bot in pest control. the most i bot at one go was 1 hour and like 40 mins per day, other than Pest control which i only did for one day, and i believe i got banned the next day or the day after of botting 4 hours of pest control. I got a 2 day ban , was lucky or not lucky who knows.? 

But i guess if your botting to get skills up , and your not going for the profit , and you have been on for a while i think they will give u a 2 day ban.

Just now, PulseImpulse said:

Well i did whatever everyone told me to do and not to do , and got a 2 day ban only after a week after i even started using bots , i only used to bot like 1 hour and a half and at most times where i bot pest control 4 hours , given that i had a random break between 30mins and 1 hour and 30 mins between every hour i bot in pest control. the most i bot at one go was 1 hour and like 40 mins per day, other than Pest control which i only did for one day, and i believe i got banned the next day or the day after of botting 4 hours of pest control. I got a 2 day ban , was lucky or not lucky who knows.? 

But i guess if your botting to get skills up , and your not going for the profit , and you have been on for a while i think they will give u a 2 day ban.

Hmm, I botted like 1000 Pc points all in ones didn't recieve any sort of ban, just unlucky or I was lucky..

Well I havent botted since the free member period started, and a little before that. I figured, botting in that period of time, it would be almost suicide. When a F2P account, suddenly gets free memb - they instacatch u. Atleast thats my theory. Thats also why I started to play legit, quest and do different skills..

But I hope I wont get perm banned, that would suck.. 

16 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

You will get 2 day ban if its a old acc with decent stats :)

not even true

youll get perm if a human (mod ) catches you in the act, youll get 2day if they catch you afterwards with enough evidence has been collected

at least this is my theory

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gearing said:

not even true

youll get perm if a human (mod ) catches you in the act, youll get 2day if they catch you afterwards with enough evidence has been collected

at least this is my theory

Ok, so if thats the case bro. Wouldnt I have been perm banned then? I mean, I'm living on the 4th day now! :P

4 minutes ago, gearing said:

ok? so what?

You obviously cant remember your own posts.

"youll get perm if a human (mod ) catches you in the act, youll get 2day if they catch you afterwards with enough evidence has been collected"

Thats what u wrote. I'm implying that, since I havent been banned (delayed banned) for 4 days now, I might get a 2-day ban. U get it?