Does account age impact ban rate?

jaranide

Hello,

I recently recovered the first account I ever created, back in 2009. In 2015, I botted 23m magic experience by creating teleport tablets, didn't receive any sort of ban. 

Currently, I have a new main and would like to use this old account to bot runecrafting or something else profitable. To me, it seems that the account is invulnerable, maybe due to its age? On rs3 it is a maxed account, but I couldn't care less about rs3 anymore. I don't really care if the account gets banned, I am just curious if anyone has had experience botting with very old accounts?

Edit: LMAO just realized, check the link in my signature to see how op this account is.

Edited by jaranide

1 minute ago, jaranide said:

Hello,

I recently recovered the first account I ever created, back in 2009. In 2015, I botted 23m magic experience by creating teleport tablets, didn't receive any sort of ban. 

Currently, I have a new main and would like to use this old account to bot runecrafting or something else profitable. To me, it seems that the account is invulnerable, maybe due to its age? On rs3 it is a maxed account, but I couldn't care less about rs3 anymore. I don't really care if the account gets banned, I am just curious if anyone has had experience botting with very old accounts?

Doesn't mean that much, maybe you're just lucky ;)

53 minutes ago, DoraTheExploda said:

I tought the same thing. Botted 20m fishing xp without a ban on my oldest account, then started doing air orbs and got banned in a week :'(

Well look at air orbs for example... Low req's which are quick and easy to get, a lot of people bot it and its good profit. It is stupid to bot carelessly bot something like that on an account you care about. Lol. :gnome:

Try again 

10 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

Well look at air orbs for example... Low req's which are quick and easy to get, a lot of people bot it and its good profit. It is stupid to bot carelessly bot something like that on an account you care about. Lol. :gnome:

Try again 

never said i cared about the account just telling my experience

20 minutes ago, Jake Slang said:

It probably does matter, but did you ever take breaks in the process of gaining all that Magic xp? For example, 2 hours botting, half an hour break etc.

I've never been great about breaks, pretty much suicide. That's why it was so surprising, and makes me think that the account simply has a small chance of being flagged