Dispute against @2billongp

Codiene

What proof can I provide? If you tell me that I need to prove something I will do it straight away, but for now I cant help at all. He had full access to the account I sold. Registerd email etc... Probably changed password 3 times? I can try to recover it back too but he has more account details than I do. I would not risk my Osbot status over 20M >.<

1 minute ago, 2billiongp said:

What proof can I provide? If you tell me that I need to prove something I will do it straight away, but for now I cant help at all. He had full access to the account I sold. Registerd email etc... Probably changed password 3 times? I can try to recover it back too but he has more account details than I do. I would not risk my Osbot status over 20M >.<

Can you recover the account back for the user? Being the OO it shouldn't be too hard.

Let us know if you can.

I can try it, I will do it right now. But he has every info I knew about the account when created it, every info is recorded in our Skype conversations. The account had only one password before I sold it to @Codiene . So if he has changed the password 3 times, or maybe bought membership with something different way than a ingame bond, I have very small chance to get the account back to my hands. But I will try it right now like I said.

I'm really saying that @Codiene do a virus scan with avast or something. Maybe you have a keylogger or something else? Just trying to solve this problem not trying to blame virus or anything. But this for sure is not my fault.

Sorry i went to work, now I'm back.  I don't have any virus on my computer, I have 0 web files downloaded besides konduit and osbuddy.  I only have osbot downloaded on my vps.  Therefore no files/downloads will be named as a "virus" on this computer.  

As for proof that I can't login...  As for the email listed if I have access, is the email he showed me in the Skype log, can provide proof if necessary

[HIDDEN]

• Mio locked this topic