Buying Starter Main

dy3rx

My main was banned last year without my knowledge, haven't done any botting on it since 2013, not sure if I was hacked or what very strange...

I am searching for a decent account that I can play on and do slayer & NMZ & what not, I dont have the time to do all the questing & huge grinding but it would be nice to level up some things myself

if anyone has any good accounts let me know! thanks

Just now, dy3rx said:

My main was banned last year without my knowledge, haven't done any botting on it since 2013, not sure if I was hacked or what very strange...

I am searching for a decent account that I can play on and do slayer & NMZ & what not, I dont have the time to do all the questing & huge grinding but it would be nice to level up some things myself

i got a 75att 96str 70def 52pra acc

if you need b gloves o untradeables this is not for you though, if interested: gearing.osbot is my skype

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dy3rx said:

What stats would you like to have since I got 3 accounts, I can pm you stats in pm if you would like.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gearing said:

i got a 75att 96str 70def 52pra acc

if you need b gloves o untradeables this is not for you though, if interested: gearing.osbot is my skype

could you pm me the stats?

"Joined july 14" my birthday hehe

2 minutes ago, Ragme said:

What stats would you like to have since I got 3 accounts, I can pm you stats in pm if you would like.

okay man sounds good

Edited by dy3rx

13 minutes ago, dy3rx said:

sent you a pm 

• Like 1