100k exp/hr NMZ Range?

Phaibooty

2 hours ago, Phaibooty said:

I'm only getting 85k an hour, was wondering what setups every one is running?

http://prntscr.com/fibwlv

Current setup ^

Maybe i should use range pots? not sure. Just trying to find something i can afk hella hard with.

You're getting 85k/h right now. Add void gloves (to actually get the bonus) and you may actually jump up to 100k/h

10% damage and 10% accuracy -- lets cut down the middle (as i dont wanna test for hours to get real data) and assume thats a 15% increase in exp.. is 12.7k + your current 85k

I'm no genius, nor is this real data i'm using, but its speculation as you will be hitting 10% harder and 10% more often

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

You're getting 85k/h right now. Add void gloves (to actually get the bonus) and you may actually jump up to 100k/h

10% damage and 10% accuracy -- lets cut down the middle (as i dont wanna test for hours to get real data) and assume thats a 15% increase in exp.. is 12.7k + your current 85k

I'm no genius, nor is this real data i'm using, but its speculation as you will be hitting 10% harder and 10% more often

gotcha thanks!

Just added gloves and while im guzzling back down 1-2 I'm at 95k an hour. Just using ranging pots and abs.

Didn't want to use overloads since it nulls the afk by a lot lol