ROFL I swapped zgs to ags

gearing

Pking in the Lijpe rag cc random guy died with ags, we were fighting around the stack and when it appeared I managed to loot it, tried to tab instantly --> tb timer:troll: made a run but got brought down on my way to the ditch

Still 24m profit LMFAO

anyone with a similar story?:D

Edited by gearing

yea i have similar story here it go:

The Huge sword Armadyl godsword

A Short Story
by yaboiii

armadyl godsword looked at the huge sword armadyl godsword in her hands and felt happy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her dark surroundings. She had always loved dangerous edgeville with its little, loud lots of runecrafting bots. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of zamorak godsword. zamorak was a fat brute with lol bandos platelegs and bald armadilo helmet.

armadyl gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an estatic, dumb, pure shitdrink drinker with skinny bandos platelegs and ginger armadilo helmet. Her friends saw her as a grated, good giant. Once, she had even revived a dying, baby skeleton lvl 22.

But not even an estatic person who had once revived a dying, baby skeleton lvl 22, was prepared for what zamorak had in store today.

The sun shone like running skeletons, making armadyl l0l.

As armadyl stepped outside and zamorak came closer, she could see the tasteless smile on his face.

"I am here because I want his 24m," zamorak bellowed, in a blonde tone. He slammed his fist against armadyl's chest, with the force of 3642 bird. "I frigging hate you, armadyl godsword."

armadyl looked back, even more l0l and still fingering the huge sword armadyl godsword. "zamorak, i am your boi," she replied.

They looked at each other with won 24m feelings, like two damaged, determined dog armadylgodswordspeccing at a very skid botweekend, which had runescape soundtrack music playing in the background and two fatty uncles l0l to the beat.

Suddenly, zamorak lunged forward and tried to punch armadyl in the face. Quickly, armadyl grabbed the huge sword armadyl godsword and brought it down on zamorak's skull.

zamorak's lol bandos platelegs trembled and his bald armadilo helmet wobbled. He looked wow, his body raw like a zany, zealous zamorakian godsword.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later zamorak godsword was dead.

armadyl godsword went back inside and made herself a nice drink of pure shitdrink.

THE END 
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoraTheExploda said:

A Short Story
by yaboiii

armadyl godsword looked at the huge sword armadyl godsword in her hands and felt happy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her dark surroundings. She had always loved dangerous edgeville with its little, loud lots of runecrafting bots. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of zamorak godsword. zamorak was a fat brute with lol bandos platelegs and bald armadilo helmet.

armadyl gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an estatic, dumb, pure shitdrink drinker with skinny bandos platelegs and ginger armadilo helmet. Her friends saw her as a grated, good giant. Once, she had even revived a dying, baby skeleton lvl 22.

But not even an estatic person who had once revived a dying, baby skeleton lvl 22, was prepared for what zamorak had in store today.

As armadyl stepped outside and zamorak came closer, she could see the tasteless smile on his face.

"I am here because I want his 24m," zamorak bellowed, in a blonde tone. He slammed his fist against armadyl's chest, with the force of 3642 bird. "I frigging hate you, armadyl godsword."

armadyl looked back, even more l0l and still fingering the huge sword armadyl godsword. "zamorak, i am your boi," she replied.

They looked at each other with won 24m feelings, like two damaged, determined dog armadylgodswordspeccing at a very skid botweekend, which had runescape soundtrack music playing in the background and two fatty uncles l0l to the beat.

Suddenly, zamorak lunged forward and tried to punch armadyl in the face. Quickly, armadyl grabbed the huge sword armadyl godsword and brought it down on zamorak's skull.

zamorak's lol bandos platelegs trembled and his bald armadilo helmet wobbled. He looked wow, his body raw like a zany, zealous zamorakian godsword.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later zamorak godsword was dead.

armadyl godsword went back inside and made herself a nice drink of pure shitdrink.

THE END 

you had this shit pretyped waiting for years

gave me cancer

jokes

didnt read

Edited by gearing
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DoraTheExploda said:

A Short Story
by yaboiii

THE END 

Fifty Shades of Grey is a better story than this garbage