Difference between botting 24/7 and taking breaks?

JPG

Botting 24/7 yay or neigh?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Does botting 24/7 Increase your chances of getting banned?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hey I am here wondering wether or not botting 24/7 is a bad thing or not.

2.) Do not take random breaks.

There is no proof that taking random breaks decreases the chances of getting banned. People think it helps because its more human. We can all agree that there is a risk either way, whether you bot with breaks and without. You will feel a lot worse wasting your time turning your client on/off and getting banned than 24/7 without having to watch your client much.

The player states that there is virtually no evidence proving that the ban rate increases when botting 24/7 vs botting with random breaks. So basically I am wondering what your opinions on this is (the post was made along time ago so new data may be around). I will add a Poll to see what the majority of you think.

Edited by JPG

I've just splashed curse for 15 hours, I sleep usually for about 8 hours and when I wake up, I close the bot. Turned out sick today and continue sleeping for like another 7 hours. When I woke up it was still splashing rofl, nothing happened. While when I spinned flax using the lunar spells for 3 hours, I got banned. 

6 minutes ago, Zapako said:

I have been botting on my main for 20 hours a day for weeks and nothing has come of it, whereas someone who was using the same script was banned for doing 200 minutes on/off. Obviously this is anecdotal evidence and should be taken with a grain of salt

This is what I am trying to get at it seems to come down to luck some people manage to bot for legit weeks on end without getting banned where as some people get banned for touching a tree.

1 minute ago, Carti said:

I've just splashed curse for 15 hours, I sleep usually for about 8 hours and when I wake up, I close the bot. Turned out sick today and continue sleeping for like another 7 hours. When I woke up it was still splashing rofl, nothing happened. While when I spinned flax using the lunar spells for 3 hours, I got banned. 

Yea this is the exact thing I am getting at like I have legit just botted an account for like 20 hours straight 2 days in a row with no problems along with RWT like 150m off of the account

3 minutes ago, Butta said:

desperate botter trying to get spoon fed

Not at all if I wanted help wouldn't I be asking some basic question like "how do I gold farm" or "what bot should I used" I just wanted to see how many people "get lucky" and can bot the same account 20 hours+ a day without getting banned xD

13 minutes ago, Mumble said:

If you suicide bot you're botting until the account is dead..

So?..

idk wtf you're trying to get from this.

Well what if you could make the account last longer by botting shorter periods of time over a longer period? hmmmmmm