We need some market mods.

RoomScape

5 minutes ago, Void said:

However; this would be a huge work load increase for the mods (if the current ones took this on; however new people could take it on - like the equivalent of chatbox assistants.)

it'd be a work load increase for the mods?

i thought the market was part of the forums, so shouldn't it already be part of their task? lol

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

it'd be a work load increase for the mods?

i thought the market was part of the forums, so shouldn't it already be part of their task? lol

well the point of this thread was for either: them to be more active or dedicated. if you wanted them to be more dedicated to the market section; then it'd be a work load increase - wether or not it's already their job.  because it would require them to be more active.

5 minutes ago, Void said:

well the point of this thread was for either: them to be more active or dedicated. if you wanted them to be more dedicated to the market section; then it'd be a work load increase - wether or not it's already their job.  because it would require them to be more active.

i mean if the issue is that they're not active, then they're not doing their "job" lol

i have no opinion on how active they are, as it doesn't effect me, and i don't know how the staff team is run anymore, but if it's really an issue, it'll be easier to just promote more people than expect people to be more active, as it's a volunteer spot, not a job

Market Moderators would fit well, Mods purely based around the market that are highly regarded/trusted that know their way around the business quite well need to be a thing.
The could smell a scammer from a mile away & they know their shit, They can lead by example & over time a majority of this community will behave.

2 minutes ago, BANDITO said:

Market Moderators would fit well, Mods purely based around the market that are highly regarded/trusted that know their way around the business quite well need to be a thing.
The could smell a scammer from a mile away & they know their shit, They can lead by example & over time a majority of this community will behave.

I think it's quite easy to determine if someone's a scammer or not. A majority make it quite evident with their 150 PC and average A/W's + indications like 'Need quick sale' or 'Only taking 07, don't use PP'

Not stereotyping or anything, it's just the most generic and typical user