Few lil questions for u bois

Defraize

Hi guys,

Just came back to Runescape, haven't played this shit in ages so am not up to date with botting yet. 

What are ban rates like at the moment? I'm using premium scripts so Idk how that will effect the ban rates for my chars. I haven't paid for VIP, is this worth doing for the other client?  Also I have made a random level 3 account which I am storing all the money I have made from botting. How likely is that character going to be banned if I never bot on it - should I use a vpn when I log into this char?

Thanks

Edited by Defraize

Botting = Banned could take a few hours, or a few days. Premium scripts help, but not a guarantee. Getting a private script made definitely helps a TON.

Your mule should be ok, it's rare for a mule to get hit with a ban hammer. You don't need a VPN unless you are going to be running a large farm.  If you are botting 1-4 accounts you don't need a VPN.

2 minutes ago, xcendrox said:

Botting = Banned could take a few hours, or a few days. Premium scripts help, but not a guarantee. Getting a private script made definitely helps a TON.

Your mule should be ok, it's rare for a mule to get hit with a ban hammer. You don't need a VPN unless you are going to be running a large farm.  If you are botting 1-4 accounts you don't need a VPN.

What are private scripts? But tyvm for response. 

The private section is a place where scripters live, if you have a money making method that you know makes you profit, you can go there and hire a scripter to make you a private script, that only you use. This lowers ban rates since your the only one with this script. Private scripts are scripts that are custom made for you, basic scripts for farming hang around 30-40m and more involved ones are 75,-150m and sometimes over 400m.

1 minute ago, DoraTheExploda said:

ban rates depends on ur botting habbits , dont bot more then 3 hours without breaks unless ur suiciding ur accounts then bot 24/7 

Yeah atm am doing like 2 hour bot 20/30 mins break, trying to actually make a bit of gp. 

1 minute ago, xcendrox said:

The private section is a place where scripters live, if you have a money making method that you know makes you profit, you can go there and hire a scripter to make you a private script, that only you use. This lowers ban rates since your the only one with this script. Private scripts are scripts that are custom made for you, basic scripts for farming hang around 30-40m and more involved ones are 75,-150m and sometimes over 400m.

I see, might have to look into this. TY again