getWalking().walk() issue

VladBots

1. OSBot Version (do NOT put "current version", be specific): 2.4.127

2. A description of the issue. Include relevant logs.: Calling getWalking().walk(); on a position that one tile around the player's position (including diagonally) doesn't do anything. I tried it in multiple places. In the image below, every time the tile is logged it is also attempting to walk there (one south).

qbh0UmQ.png

3. Are you receiving any errors in the client canvas or the logger?: No.

4. How can you replicate the issue?: Try walking one tile away.

5. Has this issue persisted through multiple versions? If so, how far back?: I've only used 2.4.127, so not sure.

18 minutes ago, VladBots said:

Calling getWalking().walk(); on a position that one tile around the player's position (including diagonally) doesn't do anything. I tried it in multiple places. In the image below, every time the tile is logged it is also attempting to walk there (one south).

If you want to walk a single tile away you need to create a custom WalkingEvent and set the min distance threshold to 0:

WalkingEvent walkingEvent = new WalkingEvent(position);
walkingEvent.setMinDistanceThreshold(0);
execute(walkingEvent);

By default (using getWalking().walk())  it won't walk unless the destination tile is >= 3 tiles away:

nGqgQ9f.png

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Explv said:

If you want to walk a single tile away you need to create a custom WalkingEvent and set the min distance threshold to 0:

WalkingEvent walkingEvent = new WalkingEvent(position);
walkingEvent.setMinDistanceThreshold(0);
execute(walkingEvent);

By default (using getWalking().walk())  it won't walk unless the destination tile is >= 3 tiles away:

I see. I don't understand why they wouldn't make 0 the default though. :think:If you don't have that knowledge it just looks broken.

3 minutes ago, whipz said:

Position tile = New Position(xxxx, yyyy, z);

tile.interact(bot, "Walk here");

Already made my own "hack", but thanks! :)

• Alek locked this topic